- 12LaPorte County Antique Show
- 16Extension Homemakers - Taste of Extension Homemakers - Community Building
- 1Poultry Chicken Noodle Dinner - The 4-H Poultry Project will be having their fundraising Chicken Noodle Dinner on Saturday, November 1 from 4:00-7:00 p.m. at the Community Building at the fairgrounds. Carry outs are available. Tickets for ages 10 and under are $5.00 in advance and $6.00 at the door; Adults are $8.00 in advance and $9.00 at the door. Tickets are available at the Extension Office, any Poultry 4-H Member or Committee Member.
- 29Lestinsky Auction - Community Building
- 6Lestinsky Auction - Community Building
- 139am-2pm: Toy and Collectible Christmas Show. For more information, call 219-617-2316.
- 12-18LaPorte County Fair
- 10-16LaPorte County Fair
LaPorte County Fairgrounds also has camping available for those visiting the fairgrounds.
New contracts for 2013 are available online, at the fair office, or at the Extension Office.
Did you know that The LaPorte County Fairgrounds has a banquet facility available for rent in the Small Project Building or Community Building for 50-500 people?
Plan your next event with us. We can accommodate a variety of indoor and outdoor events...