- 1Sheep Fundraiser - Community Building
- 7-8WLOI/WCOE Home and Garden Show - Community Building and Small Projects Building
- 22Girl Scout Father/Daughter Dance - Community Building
- 29Great Lakes Showdown - IJBCA Open Cattle Show
- 5LaPorte County Soil and Water Tree Pickup - Small Project Building
- 138:00 am - 4:00 pm - LaPorte County Antique Show. For more information, call (219) 241-3328
- 25LaPorte Service League Trivia Night - Community Building
- 26Pioneer Land Annual Pork Chop Dinner - $9 Advance, $10 at the door
- 3ABATE Spring Fling
- 4Relay for Life Pancake Breakfast - Community Building
- 10Post Office Food Drive - Commercial Building #1
- 104-H Horse Show
- 104-H Boosters Plant Pick Up - Goat Barn
- 10LaPorte County Soil and Water - Household Waste, Tire and White Goods - 9am-2pm - Main Parking Lot
- 16-184-H Horse Camp
- 17Time TBA: Maple City Flashback - Community Building - http://www.maplecityflashback.com/
- 177:00am: WLOI/WCOE Garage Sale - Commercial Buildings #1 and #2
- 18PKD Cruise - Main Parking Lot
- 18Bike Tour - Conservation Building
- 88:00 am - 4:00 pm - LaPorte County Antique Show. For more information, call (219) 241-3328
- 14LaPorte County Solid Waste - Recycling and Shredding
- 21-22Cancer Relay Walk
- 6-12LaPorte County Fair
- 14-17Allis Chalmers Centennial Celebration. Find out more about The Gathering of the Orange Convention.
- 23LaPorte County Solid Waste - Recycling
- 23WLOI/WCOE Yard Sale
- 30Worthy Women's Recovery event - Commercial Building #2
- 30Midwest Tool Sale - Commercial Building #1
- 14LaPorte County Antique Show
- 27LaPorte County Solid Waste - Household Hazardous Waste, Tire and White Goods
- 12LaPorte County Antique Show
- 16Extension Homemakers - Taste of Extension Homemakers - Community Building
- 1Poultry Chicken Noodle Dinner - Community Building
- 29Lestinsky Auction - Community Building
- 6Lestinsky Auction - Community Building
- 12-18LaPorte County Fair
- 10-16LaPorte County Fair
LaPorte County Fairgrounds also has camping available for those visiting the fairgrounds.
New contracts for 2013 are available online, at the fair office, or at the Extension Office.
Did you know that The LaPorte County Fairgrounds has a banquet facility available for rent in the Small Project Building or Community Building for 50-500 people?
Plan your next event with us. We can accommodate a variety of indoor and outdoor events...